About the Webiste
Thank you for viewing and interacting with the Valley View 365U's Conference Scheduling website.
This website will open up an avenue between the district staff and the parents to dynamically set up different types of conferences to greatly increase the efficiency and effictiveness of scheduling small and large conferences.
Conference Version 2.0 (October 2009)
- Team conferences have been added.
- Permission heirachy has been restructured to give the administrators and teachers more functionality within the website.
- Updated instruction manuals for the administrator, teachers, and parents.
Conference Version 1.5 (October 2008)
- Website has been redesigned to incorporate the ability for all elementary, middle, and high schools to use the website application.
- Updated the ability for teachers to have more control over their conference information, add/delete conference times, and add/delete conference blocks.
- Updated the functionality of the administrators to control the individual features the teacher have access.
- Added the functionality for the administrator to mass set up the conference date and time for each teacher.
Conference Version 1.0 (October 2007)
- Website has been created to schedule parent teacher conferences for the high school parents.
- Adiministrators have the ability to create news events, which will be located on the website homepage.